6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the ancient ruins of the Yaxha Archaeological Park with the benefit of a full-day tour from Flores. Yaxha is the third largest Mesoamerican ruin in Guatemala, yet less popular than nearby Tikal, making it a fascinating archaeological site to visit without the crowds. Your guide leads you through the ruins, then concludes with a lunch of typical Guatemalan fare before your return to Flores.
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Entrance fees and lunch included
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Yaxha One Day from Flores
3 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPeténBus Tours - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresHistorical Tours - FloresHalf-day Tours - FloresBus Tours - The CayesArchaeology Tours - The CayesHistorical Tours - The CayesHalf-day Tours - The CayesBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsCategory