Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience this significant Mayan site during sunset
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant by the park (included)
- This tour is ideal for photographers, with plenty of photo moments
- This tour is designed for a maximum of 9 people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Are seat belts available? Yes
- In case you don't know yet the location of your hotel, just book the cheapest tour option, later you let us know your hotel location and if there is price difference, you can pay it to our guide.
- If you are the only adult in your group and you pick a small group option, departure is always guaranteed, however, if no other adult reserves for that same schedule, we will operate your activity as private, which will have an increase of 50% of the price for you.
- Bring the best walking shoes
- Bring a raincoat just in case
- Bring the best clothes for hot weather
- Bring a flashlight (or you can use your phone's flashlight)
- Bring a canteen to refill water (in Tikal the entry of disposables is not allowed)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gem Trips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It is possible for someone to tour Tikal on their own, but given how big the area is , Tikal once was one of the largest cities in the world , having a guide was so much better." See review