Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The tour meets in The Bottle Shop. Upon entrance, proceed to the back of the bar to find your Tour Guide at a table. Your guide will arrive by the start time and will be wearing a maroon City Food Tours shirt. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the tour begins.
Ends in Varallo Bros. Bakery, which is only about 3 blocks away from the starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A phone number for a member of your party is required, in case we must contact you for any reason prior to your tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Content and schedule subject to change. In rare circumstances tours may be cancelled due to low attendance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Food Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff