- See Philadelphia at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off tour
- Visit top Philadelphia attractions including the Liberty Bell, Reading Market, and Independence Hall
- Enjoy views from the open-top, double-decker bus, with live onboard narration
- A fun, fast and scenic way to explore the city
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Visit popular sites like the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, the Betsy Ross House, the United States Mint, the Constitution Center, City Hall and the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s famed “Rocky Steps” — plus America’s first zoo, the Philadelphia Zoo — to name just a few. Or explore Chinatown or Antique Row. Stay on for the entire loop and stop at a number of popular dining, shopping and entertainment venues. (Don’t forget to try a Philadelphia cheesesteak and a soft pretzel along the way.)
A sightseeing tour of Philadelphia has never been easier—or more fun—than this hop-on hop-off tour of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Schedules may differ slightly during peak and off-peak times
- Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours - USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour.