8 to 42 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soar over the golden sands and rugged sea cliffs of Phillip Island on exhilarating various helicopter flights. Choose between seven sensational itineraries and see the surf hotspot of Cape Woolamai, the famous Grand Prix Circuit or Port Phillip Bay on the Mornington Peninsula. Soak up magnificent aerial views of landmarks like the Red Rocks Point, the Nobbies and San Remo Bridge, or spot wildlife wonders like the penguins at Summerland Beach or the Australian Fur Seals lounging on Seal Rocks.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Family friendly
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed window seat
Experienced pilot who provides live commentary
Noise cancelling headsets
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1 Veterans Dr, Newhaven VIC 3925, Australia
Phillip Island Airport
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 passengers per flight (Maximum 3)
- Maximum 3 passengers allowed in helicopter per flight
- Children under the age of 3 may sit on the knee of an adult and fly for free (with 2 full paid fares)
- Maximum weight of 130kg
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Don't forget to bring your camera/smart phone to capture amazing photos.
- Helicopter flights are deal for people of all ages
- Dress casually and comfortably
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Phillip Island Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phillip Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phillip Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phillip Island Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhillip IslandHelicopter Tours - VictoriaCategory