- Seal watching cruise to Seal Rocks from Phillip Island
- Enjoy great views from indoor or outdoor seating areas
- Learn about historic landmarks along the way from the onboard live commentary
- Watch Australian fur seals lounging on the rocks and swimming around the boat
- Look for other wildlife including whales, dolphins, and penguins
- Enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and light snacks
Departure & Return
Our ticketing office is the yellow domed roof building and boarding is at the end of the Cowes Jetty.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure, please dress appropriately
- Operates in open water. The vessel motion may cause discomfort to those who are affected by motion sickness
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Coast Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Phillip Island Seal-Watching Cruise.