- 90-minute twilight cruise on Western Port Bay, from Cowes Jetty, Phillip Island
- Admire the sunset while cruising on the sheltered waters of Western Port Bay
- Keep an eye out for Australian fur seals and dolphins
- Look for short-tailed shearwaters that nest on French Island
- See a navy submarine near Stony Point
- Munch on complimentary appetizers and sip a drink purchased from the boat's full bar
Departure & Return
Boarding at the Cowes Jetty, The Esplanade, Cowes Vic.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Cruises are weather dependent, please contact your local tour operator prior to departure. Please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildlife Coast Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Phillip Island Twilight Cruise.