8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle/ Sightseeing as per itinerary
Services of an English speaking local guide (one city one guide)
Accommodation, insurance, air tickets,airport taxes,visa authorization letter,visa fee and stamp fee
Personal expenses such as gratuities, soft drinks, laundry, etc…and other fees not mentioned
Departure & Return
Pochentong Airport , Phnom Penh CambodiaPick up at Phnom Penh International Airport. Please advise your flight schedule.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please kindly note: some places of the excursion may be not friendly for the wheelchair.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
8 Days Cambodia 3 Cities
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhFood Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - Krong KaebNature and Wildlife - Krong KaebMulti-day Tours - Krong KaebEco Tours - Krong KaebMarkets - Krong KaebHistorical Tours - Krong KaebFood Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - SihanoukvilleNature and Wildlife - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleEco Tours - SihanoukvilleMarkets - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoNature and Wildlife - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoEco Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoCategory