Are you interested in?
117 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
285 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Phnom Penh
11 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
On this full-day temple tour, experience ancient Khmer temples without detouring to Siem Reap. This tour offers a good opportunity to see art and architecture from the sixth to twelfth centuries, including bas reliefs and stone carvings; enjoy a similar experience to visiting the UNESCO listed Angkor Archaeological Park without the stress of visiting Siem Reap’s busiest tourist destination.
- See the main temples in the area without the hassle of organising your own car and boat transport
- Enjoy a more relaxed temple experience than a visit to Angkor Wat and the Bayon Temple
- Ask your guide all about the heritage and symbolism of the temple art and architecture
- Recharge during the day: lunch, bottled water and a cool towel are included
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant (food only)
Hotel accommodation in Phnom Penh
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing outside the general area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Phnom Penh hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Phnom Penh. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Koh Dach, Tonle Bati, and Oudong, any of the river and cruise ferry terminals and Phnom Penh International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- From mid-February until August / September, the water levels may be too low to allow the boat to reach Phnom Da
- We will offer an alternative by letting the clients to get off from the boat around 5 kilometres before site and take a tuk-tuk for the rest of the trip
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Pre-Angkor Temples near Phnom Penh?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Pre-Angkor Temples near Phnom Penh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Pre-Angkor Temples near Phnom Penh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Pre-Angkor Temples near Phnom Penh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P297
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocWater Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityWater Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory