Are you interested in?
61 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
188 Tours & Activities
Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21) Tours
126 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Uncover the truths of Cambodia’s dark history with a half-day tour of the Tuol Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek Killing Fields from Phnom Penh. Learn about the atrocities committed by the Khmer Rouge and the Pol Pot regime as you walk the halls of Toul Sleng, the former S-21 Prison, then pay a moving visit to the mass graveyard of Cheung Ek, the ‘Killing Fields’.
- 4-hour tour of Tuol Sleng Museum and Cheung Ek Killing Fields from Phnom Penh
- Visit the harrowing Toul Sleng Museum, the former S-21 Prison
- Learn about Pol Pot and the atrocities committed by the Khmer Rouge
- Walk around the haunting memorials of the Cheung Ek Killing Fields
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees and optional tours.
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from downtown Phnom Penh Hotel. (Transfers outside these areas, conditions apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Phnom Penh.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Koh Dach, Tonle Bati, and Oudong, any of the river and cruise ferry terminals and Phnom Penh International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- To allow entrance into the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) in Phnom Penh, visitors are obliged to uphold a very strict dress code to respect the premises and the victims who lost their lives here. It is essential that you dress modestly and appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment.
- It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is not recommended for families with children under the age of 12 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Remnants of a Khmer Rouge Era?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Remnants of a Khmer Rouge Era?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Remnants of a Khmer Rouge Era?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Remnants of a Khmer Rouge Era?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P209
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocHistorical Tours - Phu QuocHalf-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory