Are you interested in?
129 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
285 Tours & Activities
32 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by A/C vehicle on private basis
English speaking tour guide
All admission fees
Other drinks & refreshments not stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up Time: 08:00am from your accommodation in Phnom Penh
Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time is from your hotel at 8am, tour finishes at roughly 4pm
- During festivals, crowds and queuing may be experienced.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date and may not be available.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oudong Mountain Culture & Wellness Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Oudong Mountain Culture & Wellness Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oudong Mountain Culture & Wellness Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oudong Mountain Culture & Wellness Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P54
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - SihanoukvilleNature and Wildlife - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phu QuocNature and Wildlife - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityNature and Wildlife - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory