5 to 6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
If you’ve only got limited time in Cambodia’s capital, maximize every minute on a full-day sightseeing tour that reveals the highlights of Phnom Penh and provides a comprehensive introduction for first-time visitors. In a small group limited to 12, you’ll travel between the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Royal Palace, and more without getting lost or having to navigate public transport.
- Get an overview of Phnom Penh even in limited time on a full-day tour
- Receive personalized attention and insider insight in a small group limited to 12
- Travel between top attractions without the hassle of navigation
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small Group Tour with max. 10 pax
Sharing tuk tuk (01 and 02 pax) or an air conditioned vehicle (3 or more) during tour
Local Live English Speaking Guide
Cold bottled water during tours
All Entrance fee/Admission fees (Genocide Museum is 5USD/pax, Royal Palace & Silver pagoda is 10USD/pax and Killing fields is 3USD/pax)
Foods and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Tour depart at 08:30 am from town (pick up is variable between 7:30 am and 8:30 am), please be ready from 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your tour guide arrive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children to visit S-21 & Killing Fields
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phnom Penh City Tour, Silver Pagoda, Genocide Museum, Killing Fields?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh City Tour, Silver Pagoda, Genocide Museum, Killing Fields?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Not many tourists and apparently cooler, even though May was extremley Hot." See review
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Penh City Tour, Silver Pagoda, Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes