2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the Cambodian capital at its most atmospheric on this 2.5-hour sunset cruise from Phnom Penh, including hotel pick-up. Sail out of the city for a scenic cruise along the Tonle Sap lake and Mekong Rivers, and watch the sunset over landmarks like the Royal Palace and the floating villages of the Mekong. Finally, tuck into a delicious BBQ dinner on-board and enjoy unlimited drinks as you glide past the illuminated city skyline.
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes and fees
Unlimited drinks including beers, wine, spirits and soft drinks
English-speaking tour guide
Free hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise Including BBQ and Drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise Including BBQ and Drinks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phnom Penh Sunset Cruise Including BBQ and Drinks
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhSunset Cruises - Krong KaebWater Tours - Krong KaebDay Cruises - Krong KaebSunset Cruises - SihanoukvilleWater Tours - SihanoukvilleDay Cruises - SihanoukvilleSunset Cruises - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoDay Cruises - Can ThoCategory
Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsKandal Market (Phsar Kandal) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Central Market (Phsar Thmey) Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsWat Phnom Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Russian Market (Toul Tom Poung Market) Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Cambodia Tours & Tickets