1 hour (Approx.)
Discover a night of traditional Cambodian dance during a performance by the Cambodian Living Arts on Stage. You'll have time to tour the stunning gardens of the National Museum of Phnom Penh as part of this memorable evening of culture and tradition that is perfect for the whole family.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See a show on Broadway
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Saved to wishlist!
Double Cushion Seat (Section A)
Single Cushion Seat (Section B)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNational Museum, 13th St. Between 178th and 184th Sts., Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Door opens at 6:30pm
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cambodian Living Arts
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Royal Palace Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsSisowath Quay Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Central Market (Phsar Thmey) Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & Tickets