Don’t worry—here are some similar options
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your bearings in Cambodia's bustling capital on a half-day, private tour of top Phnom Penh highlights. You'll see the National Museum, Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, Wat Phnom, and more, learning about local culture and history along the way. Visiting Phnom Penh with a private guide means the flexibility to explore at your own pace, whether you're browsing ancient artwork, paying your respects to a solid gold Buddha statue, or strolling the winding paths of Wat Phnom with a crowd of locals.
- Half-day tour of Phnom Penh with a private guide
- Visit top destinations around the city
- Great way to learn your way around
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entrance fees included
- Morning and afternoon departures available
- Private guide ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplement for transfers outside the general pick up and drop off area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phnom Penh Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Phnom Penh. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Koh Dach, Tonle Bati, and Oudong, any of the river and cruise ferry terminals and Phnom Penh International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The mentioned excursion durations are approximations; we are unable to exactly predict the total duration from pick-up to drop-off based on unforeseen circumstances such as traffic and weather conditions and the routing the driver has to take to get all customers on the vehicle
- To allow entrance into the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh, visitors are obliged to uphold a very strict dress code to respect these royal premises. It is essential that you dress modestly and appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees.
- Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance. Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment
- It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Divine Phnom Penh in Half a Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Divine Phnom Penh in Half a Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Divine Phnom Penh in Half a Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Divine Phnom Penh in Half a Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Divine Phnom Penh in Half a Day
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhnom PenhBus Tours - Krong KaebCity Tours - Krong KaebHalf-day Tours - Krong KaebBus Tours - SihanoukvilleCity Tours - SihanoukvilleHalf-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoCategory
Sisowath Quay Tours & TicketsSilver Pagoda (Wat Preah Keo) Tours & TicketsSilk Island (Koh Dach) Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Central Market (Phsar Thmey) Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace Tours & TicketsWat Ounalom Tours & TicketsPhnom Penh Independence Monument Tours & TicketsPhnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Center (PTWRC) Tours & Tickets