Are you interested in?
74 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
162 Tours & Activities
19 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Phu Quoc is Vietnam’s largest island, located in the Gulf of Thailand. On this full-day tour, explore the south of the island, including a tour of the old Phu Quoc prison. Experience local life on the island as you tour the fishing villages, farms, and artisan factories; learn how local products such as peppercorns, pearls, and fish sauce are produced; and visit natural wonders such as Bai Sao Beach, Tranh Waterfall, and Vung Tau Beach.
- Stunning views and photo opportunities around Phu Quoc island
- Watch demonstrations of oyster pearling, fishing, and making fish sauce
- Delicious Vietnamese-style lunch at a local restaurant
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Phu Quoc
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfer for hotels in Phu Quoc island center
Lunch, fresh fruit
Personal expenses, drinks
Other services not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointClients hotel in Duong Dong Town
8:15am - 8:45am
Return DetailsClients hotel in Duong Dong Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children above 12 year old are charged as adult
- Children 5-11year old are charged 75% adult price
- Infant 0-4 year old are free of charge
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6126P197
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhu QuocBus Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - SihanoukvilleFull-day Tours - SihanoukvilleBus Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory