2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get the ultimate island-hopping experience in double-quick time on this overnight tour, which hits the most beautiful spots in the Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay alike. Besides four delicious meals, overnight accommodation, a fire show, Thai boxing, and an afterparty, visit a sea gypsy village, kayak sea caves, snorkel the Phi Phi Islands, and more. Highlights include Bamboo Island, James Bond Island, and Phra Nang Cave.
- Overnight island-hopping package to Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay
- Capture gorgeous photos of islets and white sand beaches
- Enjoy Phi Phi’s party scene at a beachfront club, with fire show and boxing
- Includes room, meals, snorkeling gear (not flippers), and transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel
All Fees and Taxes
Personal accident insurance
Soft drinks and fresh fruits on board
Restroom on board
Flippers for Rent (optional) - 200 THB (7 $) per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel located at Phuket.
Kata, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Tritrang, Kalim - FREE (included in price)
ADDITIONAL FEE (must be paid in cash directly to the guide):
NAI HARN, RAWAI, NAIYANG, NAITHON, MAIKHAO, THALANG, BANGTAO, LAGOON, SURIN, CHALONG - 200 THB/PERSON (round trip)
Private transfer, MAXIMUM 12 SEATS, round trip :
SIREY BAY – 1600 THB/BUS
PHUKET TOWN, CAPE PANWA - 1200 THB/BUS
Only hand luggage is allowed at the boat.
Please advise if you have a suitcase for reservation space in minivan, a fee of 200 baht for each suitcase apply for their transportation and storage at pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Top Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
This activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by 12 Islands Overnight Tour.
See all safety measures taken by 12 Islands Overnight Tour.
Product code: 160694P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursPub ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWater ToursUnderground Tours Jet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuket4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPub Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastOvernight Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMulti-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonPub Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonOvernight Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonMulti-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi Don4WD Tours - Khao LakPub Tours - Khao LakBus Tours - Khao LakSporting Events - Khao LakOvernight Tours - Khao LakNature and Wildlife - Khao LakMulti-day Tours - Khao LakExtreme - Khao LakWater Tours - Khao LakUnderground Tours - Khao LakJet Boating - Khao LakCategory
Ao Phang Nga National Park Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Racha Island (Raya Island)Patong Boxing StadiumPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong BeachFreedom BeachPhuket Bird ParkKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Chalong BayWat ChalongKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Old TownPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Siam Niramit PhuketSplash Jungle Water ParkTrickeye MuseumNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Bangla Road (Patong)