2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get the ultimate island-hopping experience in double-quick time on this overnight tour, which hits the most beautiful spots in the Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay alike. Besides four delicious meals, overnight accommodation, a fire show, Thai boxing, and an afterparty, visit a sea gypsy village, kayak sea caves, snorkel the Phi Phi Islands, and more. Highlights include Bamboo Island, James Bond Island, and Phra Nang Cave.
- Overnight island-hopping package to Phi Phi Islands and Phang Nga Bay
- Capture gorgeous photos of islets and white sand beaches
- Enjoy Phi Phi’s party scene at a beachfront club, with fire show and boxing
- Includes room, meals, snorkeling gear (not flippers), and transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel
All Fees and Taxes
Personal accident insurance
Soft drinks and fresh fruits on board
Restroom on board
Flippers for Rent (optional) - 200 THB (7 $) per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from any hotel located at Phuket.
Kata, Patong, Karon, Kamala, Tritrang, Kalim - FREE (included in price)
ADDITIONAL FEE (must be paid in cash directly to the guide):
NAI HARN, RAWAI, NAIYANG, NAITHON, MAIKHAO, THALANG, BANGTAO, LAGOON, SURIN, CHALONG - 200 THB/PERSON (round trip)
Private transfer, MAXIMUM 12 SEATS, round trip :
SIREY BAY – 1600 THB/BUS
PHUKET TOWN, CAPE PANWA - 1200 THB/BUS
Only hand luggage is allowed at the boat.
Please advise if you have a suitcase for reservation space in minivan, a fee of 200 baht for each suitcase apply for their transportation and storage at pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket Top Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12 Islands Overnight Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
12 Islands Overnight Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursPub ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursUnderground Tours Jet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPub Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastOvernight Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMulti-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiPub Tours - Ko Yao YaiOvernight Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiMulti-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiUnderground Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonPub Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonOvernight Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonMulti-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Ao Phang Nga National Park Chalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Patong BeachFreedom BeachPhuket Botanic GardenTrickeye MuseumKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Wat ChalongNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phuket Old TownPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phuket FantaSeaBangla Road (Patong) A-Maze GardenPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong Boxing StadiumSplash Jungle Water Park