5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The island of Phuket is known for its stunning white-sand beaches but the island is also bursting with culture and history. Take a guided tour around the island to discover some of its most beautiful beaches, Siamese architecture, Buddhist temples, and the Big Buddha made of marble. This tour is ideal for first-time visitors who want to know more about the island’s culture.
- Take a guided tour around the highlights of Phuket
- Explore beautiful beaches and Buddhist temples
- See the 150-foot tall Big Buddha made of marble
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local Thai guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Sampling at cashew nut factory
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up for all hotels and accommodation on Phuket Island. I Asia Thailand will contact you with your pick up time before the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Restroom facilities available
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- The last stop on the Morning Tour is at Gems Gallery International, the biggest gem store and factory in the world. Take advantage of complimentary soft drink, the air-conditioned lounge, the cinema and visit the factory and the enormous store with your own personal assistant. You may CHOOSE to stay here for as long as you want OR leave straight away, the choice is yours and your guide will see that you receive transportation back to your hotel as quickly as possible
- The Afternoon Tour will not stop at Karon Viewpoint or conclude at Gems Gallery BUT focuses more on the Walking Tour of Phuket Old Town and concludes with the view from Promthep Cape
- One of Phuket's largest sources of income comes from Cashew Nuts. A brief, yet popular, visit will be made to one of the island's first Cashew Nut factories. Enjoy free samples. Any purchases are optional and at your own expense
- *Views of the sunset from Promthep Cape is depending on weather conditions
- There is a minimum number of people required for the afternoon tour to operate. Only very rarely is there occasion for a booking to have shift to the morning tour OR to another afternoon due to lack of numbers.
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Regarding passengers on a Shore Excursion from the cruise - the SHARED tour is not applicable. Passengers on a Shore Excursion must book the PRIVATE tour.
- Infant seats are available but cannot be guaranteed. They are on a 'first booked-first served basis'
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing Phuket Island Guided Tour & Big Buddha (SHA Plus)
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiHistorical Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi) Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Phuket Tours & TicketsPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep) Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsPhuket FantaSea Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsWat Chalong Tours & TicketsBangla Road (Patong) Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsPatong Boxing Stadium Tours & TicketsAo Phang Nga National Park Tours & TicketsPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market) Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Rum Distillery Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsPhuket Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsSplash Jungle Water Park Tours & Tickets