Are you interested in?
Chalong Big Buddha Tours
107 Tours & Activities
90 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
871 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Return Hotel Transfers (except port)
Professional private local guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Sampling at cashew nut factory
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels on Phuket Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Restroom facilities available
- Infant seats are available but cannot be guaranteed. They are on a 'first booked-first served basis'
- If you are being picked up in Rawai, you will be picked up after the tour stops at Patong Beach.
- The last stop is at Gems Gallery International, the biggest gem store and factory in the world. Take advantage of complimentary soft drink, the air-conditioned lounge, the cinema and visit the factory and the enormous store with your own personal assistant. You may CHOOSE to stay here for as long as you want OR leave straight away, the choice is yours and your guide will see that you receive transportation back to your hotel as quickly as possible.
- One of Phuket's largest sources of income comes from Cashew Nuts. A brief, yet popular, visit will be made to one of the island's first Cashew Nut factories. Enjoy free samples. Any purchases are optional and at your own expense
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Amazing Phuket Island & Big Buddha Guided Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Amazing Phuket Island & Big Buddha Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Amazing Phuket Island & Big Buddha Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Amazing Phuket Island & Big Buddha Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 90546P178
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHistorical Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHistorical Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHalf-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Khao LakHistorical Tours - Khao LakHalf-day Tours - Khao LakCategory
A-Maze GardenSiam Niramit PhuketMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Botanic GardenPhuket Bird ParkAo Phang Nga National Park Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Kata BeachNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Wat ChalongPhuket Old TownKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket FantaSeaPatong BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Trickeye MuseumPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Patong Boxing StadiumPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)