Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak through the caves, islands and cliffs of Phang Nga Bay on this trip from Phuket
- Explore the surreal geology of Phang Nga Bay, made famous by the James Bond film 'Man With a Golden Gun'
- Navigate inside a 'Hong,' an enclosed tidal lagoon surrounded by steep cliffs on all sides
- Cool off with a swim on a secluded beach
- Great trip for nature lovers and those looking for outdoor adventure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- What to bring: Swimwear, Short and light T-shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock and Sun glasses.
- Important note: "At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms