1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day exploring underwater worlds on this diving trip to Phi Phi from Phuket. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transport, a relaxing boat trip and choice of several dive sites as part of this experience that's ideal for travelers who are already certified. Savor a typical breakfast en route to the first dive destinations with your experienced guides, then tuck into lunch as you make your way to Shark Point before returning to Phuket. Small groups ensure personalized attention and safety.
- Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket
- Explore underwater worlds with expert guides
- Ideal for certified divers
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast, lunch and hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop off from the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
Breakfast, lunch, fresh fruits, drinking water, coffee and tea
Dive guide, tanks and weights included
Personal accident insurance included
Rental of dive equipment available at 600 Baht for a full set
Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Kamala, Patong, Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
National park fees of 600 Baht are payable on the spot
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We can pick you up from anywhere on the island. For most places a pickup is included within the price. If you want to be picked up from outside of the included area we can arrange pickup at a surcharge. Departure time from the pier is 08.00 am with hotel pickups before that.
Sawasdee Village , 38 Katekwan Rd., Kata Beach, Karon, Phuket 83100 Thailand Mandarava Resort and Spa , 14/2 Patak Road Soi 24, Karon Beach, Karon, Phuket 83110 Thailand BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel , 5/28 Haad Patong Road Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand Sunwing Kamala Beach , 96/66 Moo 3 Kamala Beach, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Chalong Pier , Andaman Sea, Thailand
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This is for certified divers only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Proof of diving experience is required, with either 10 dives or the last dive within the previous 6 months.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non-diving relatives are welcome to join.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuket dash Scuba dot Com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dive Trip to Phi Phi from Phuket for certified divers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketScuba Diving - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSnorkeling - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastScuba Diving - Ko Yao YaiSnorkeling - Ko Yao YaiScuba Diving - Ko Phi Phi DonSnorkeling - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phuket Bird ParkPhuket Botanic GardenChalong BayPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Phuket FantaSeaKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Kata BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Chalong Bay Rum DistilleryA-Maze GardenFreedom BeachKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Splash Jungle Water ParkPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Trickeye MuseumWat ChalongPatong Boxing StadiumBangla Road (Patong)