- 6-hour Phi Phi Island adventure by speedboat
- Visit some of Thailand's top tropical destinations
- Snorkel with colorful tropical fish
- Learn about local legends from your guide
- Lunch and hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Meet at Phuket Island Hopper Pier near Siray Green Resort on Koh Sirey at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide and driver will transport you to Monkey Beach in Tonsai Bay, where you'll have time to relax on a 328-foot (100-meter) stretch of pristine white shoreline. Learn how this cliffside beach got its name from the macaques that reside on the island.
Next, it's on to Phi Phi Don, where you'll have free time to explore. Continue on to an underwater wonder with a snorkeling stop at Loh Sama Bay. Your speedboat will proceed to Phileh Cove and Viking Cave of Phi Phi Leh. Spend time at a beach made famous by the movie The Beach, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Explore Maya Bay, a broken circle of crystal-clear waters surrounded by high vertical rocky cliffs.
After unforgettable picture-perfect moments at some of Thailand's top destinations for travelers, you'll return to Phuket with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff