- Phang Nga Bay kayaking tour with Loi Krathong festival at night
- Ride a twin-engine boat from Phuket
- Kayak to emerald lagoons and through secret caves
- See Panak Island and other limestone karsts
- Sit down for a buffet lunch and seafood dinner with soft drinks
- Set a ‘krathong’ flower garland afloat under starlight
- Round-trip transport by luxury air-conditioned minivan provided
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet at Ao Po Pier in the north-east of Phuket. The exact meeting time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating.