5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Stand up paddle board
Photos from your tour
Air-conditioned Vehicle - If pick up is required
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your accommodation within Phuket. The pick up time varies on where you stay and the time of high tide. We will message you with your pick up time.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/13/2020 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is essential all customers can swim as you may fall off the board in deep water.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paddle Phuket
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mangroves SUP Tour Phuket
1 day 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketStand Up Paddleboarding - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastStand Up Paddleboarding - Ko Yao YaiStand Up Paddleboarding - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
A-Maze GardenSplash Jungle Water ParkPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Chalong BayPatong BeachSiam Niramit PhuketChalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhuket Botanic GardenPhuket FantaSeaFreedom BeachBangla Road (Patong) Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Phuket Old TownWat ChalongPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong Boxing StadiumTrickeye MuseumKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)