8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Phang Nga Bay boasts some of Thailand’s most photographed landscapes and this full-day cruise from Phuket explores the idyllic islands, white sand beaches, and glittering lagoons. Enjoy a glimpse of local life on the islands, jump off to hike through the jungle, and dive in to swim and snorkel around Koh Hong Island before tucking into a delicious buffet lunch on-board.
- Full-day Phang Nga Bay cruise from Phuket
- Explore the beaches, caves, and lagoons of the Phang Nga Bay
- See the rice paddies, fishermen, and water buffalo of the islands
- Enjoy jungle trekking, swimming, and snorkeling around Koh Hong Island
- Tuck into a delicious buffet lunch on-board
Saved to wishlist!
A day spent on the cosiest cruising boat with lounging areas
Return transfer with air-condition vans from your hotel lobby (Main tourist area Phuket)
Breakfast: Dark bread, ciabatta, egg, ham, yoghurt, salad fruit
Lunch: Thai buffet with 3 dishes & salad (Vegan/vegetarian etc let us know)
Free flow: Freshly made pancakes, cookies, fruit and snacks
Drinks: Tea, coffee, water, orange juice, coke and fresh rosella
All Fees and Taxes
A day to remember for a long time
Hotel pickup and drop-off other areas than mention above - Approx. 1200 B return transfer/booking
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Beer 80 B,Wine 180 B Gin Tonic/Vodka 180 B
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer included from the beaches: Bang Tao Beach, Surin beach, Kamala beach, Kalim beach, Patong beach, Tri Trang beach, Karon beach, Kata beach & Kata Noi beach.
For other areas contact us and we will be back to you with a price for private return transfer from your hotel.
(Price depending on your location, appr. 1,200 Thb return /booking up to 9 guest – to be paid on board I cash)
Your pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
Our driver will meet your at the lobby at your hotel and have your name on our pick up list.
Pick up time can vary +/- 10-15 min depending on the traffic flow of the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the tour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Name as in passport, copy passport, year of birth, nationality, your phone number, and your hotel. time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Moet & Mv Phuket Champagne Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in stunning Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in stunning Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in stunning Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour! ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in stunning Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour! ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruising on a comfortabel boat in stunning Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDay Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiDay Cruises - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonDay Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market) Tours & TicketsPhuket Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsPatong Boxing Stadium Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Phuket Tours & TicketsWat Chalong Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsFreedom Beach Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi) Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka) Tours & TicketsPhuket FantaSea Tours & TicketsSplash Jungle Water Park Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsBangla Road (Patong) Tours & Tickets