8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Phang Nga Bay National Park in an active way with minimum environmental impact: in a kayak. You’ll be provided with all equipment and instruction, so even beginners can participate. A guide will be by your side the whole time to ensure your safety and comfort as you explore highlights such as the sea caves at Talu island, the Koh Panyi floating village, and the Wat Suwan Kuha cave temple. Listen to your guide’s commentary to learn about the area’s unique ecosystem and history.
- Round-trip boat transportation through the park via longtail boat
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- All kayaking equipment and instruction included
- Lunch provided midday to keep you fueled up
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip boat transport - Longtail Boat
Use of sea kayak and gear
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area) An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunleisure World
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phang Nga Bay National Park Tour from Phuket including Amazing Sea Cave Canoeing
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 40 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes