9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The soaring limestone cliffs, white-sand beaches, and rainforest blanketed islands of Phang Nga Bay are among Thailand’s most photographed natural landscapes. On this tour, set sail by speedboat and visit highlights including James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park, and Panak Island. Along the way, enjoy multiple stops to swim and snorkel, paddle around the sea caves on a canoeing excursion, and explore the floating village of Ko Panyi.
- Speedboat tour: cover more ground and visit multiple islands in one day
- Multiple stops to swim, snorkel, and canoe around the bay
- Delicious lunch of Thai cuisine at a restaurant in Panyi Village
- Hassle-free pickup and transfers from your Phuket hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup all customer from all hotel in Phuket. Please mention your hotel name in the booking form upon making a reservation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phuketalltours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga Bay Tour by Speed Boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga Bay Tour by Speed Boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Phang Nga Bay Tour by Speed Boat
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Ko Yao YaiKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Freedom BeachPhuket Botanic GardenA-Maze GardenPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Bangla Road (Patong) Koh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket FantaSeaUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Phuket Bird ParkChalong Bay Rum DistilleryNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Wat ChalongPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Patong Boxing StadiumChalong BayPatong BeachAo Phang Nga National Park Phuket Old TownKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)