7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Let your personal boatman take the strain of paddling as you explore caves and lagoons bigger boats can’t reach on this relaxing Phang Nga Bay sea kayak adventure. Travel to the area by minivan and ship, then board a 3-person inflatable canoe. Admire Hong Island and Panak Island as you glide through tunnels and passages, then enjoy a buffet lunch on board and a break on James Bond Island.
- Explore caves, tunnels, and hidden lagoons on Phang Nga Bay
- Relax as your personal boatman paddles a 3-man kayak
- Savor a buffet lunch, with water throughout the day
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
Buffet Lunch served onboard the boat
English speaking licensed guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Phuket centrally located hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 3 and younger not permitted to join this tour
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- What to bring - Swimming wear, shorts, Light T-shirt, Beach Towel, Sun Block, Sun Cap, Sunglasses, Digital Camera, Light Deck Shoes and a little Money for Sundries.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Phang Nga National Park Sea Kayak Adventure
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketDining Experiences - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastLunch Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDay Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDining Experiences - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiLunch Cruises - Ko Yao YaiDay Cruises - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiDining Experiences - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonLunch Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonDay Cruises - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Splash Jungle Water Park Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsPatong Boxing Stadium Tours & TicketsBangla Road (Patong) Tours & TicketsPhuket Bird Park Tours & TicketsPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market) Tours & TicketsPhuket Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Rum Distillery Tours & TicketsMaya Bay (Maya Beach) Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsFreedom Beach Tours & TicketsPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep) Tours & TicketsAo Phang Nga National Park Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi) Tours & Tickets