- Relax on the snow-white beaches of Khai Island
- Chill out on the beach and snorkel in tropical lagoons
- Tuck into a delicious beachside barbecue
- Snap spectacular photos of the Pileh Lagoon framed by tall limestone cliffs
Departure & Return
Meet at Phuket Island Hopper Pier near Siray Green Resort on Koh Sirey at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Phi Phi Deluxe Island-Hopping Tour by Speedboat from Phuket.
- "Some you can get off the boat and explore, others you cannot and that is due to the government and not the tour operators." See review
- "You get plenty of time to the islands to snorkel, eat or shop." See review
- "Trip was amazing, transfer was on time, took an hour to get to the pier, all the islands we went to and the view were fantastic, it was a nice day no rain which help the trip be even better." See review