8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the islands of Ko Phi Phi on a relaxing full-day tour from Phuket. Cross the Andaman Sea on an express ferry to see stunning destinations such as Maya Bay, Viking Cave, and beaches where you can snorkel and swim. Your tour includes a buffet lunch of Thai fare at a restaurant on Phi Phi Don, and round-trip transfers from your hotel.
- Includes lunch and use of snorkel gear
- Choice of standard or first-class seating with snorkeling by longtail boat
- Premium option includes snorkeling by speedboat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Shared van transfer from/to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata or Karon Beach.
Small surcharge applies for Transfers to areas outside those mentioned above
Refreshments onboard (tea/coffee/snacks)
English speaking guide on boat
For Standard Class and First Class passengers, snorkeling is done by long-tailed boat
For Premium Class passengers, snorkeling is done by speedboat
National Park Fee (Premium Class passengers only)
Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel)
Transfers surcharge if outside Phuket Town, Patong, Kata and Karon areas
National Park Fee. (For Standard Class and First Class passengers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from Phuket Town, Patong, Kata and Karon hotels. For transfers from/to hotels in other areas a surcharge will apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation. You will receive a call at your hotel the day before tour with the exact pick up time.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The ferry ride from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands is approximately 90 minutes long.
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and drop-off from hotels outside Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata (surcharge payable directly to driver); Transfers 1000-baht per/van per way for transfers from Layan, Naithon, Maikhoa, Ao Por and from Phuket Airport. 100-baht per pax/per way from Merlin Beach, Thavorn Beach Village, Tri Trang Beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bangtao, Cape Panwa, Naiyang, Boat Lagoon, New Bus Terminal, Bypass Road.
- ***Sightseeing onboard at Phi Phi Ley Island during May-Oct will be done in the afternoon before return trip to Phuket.
- Maya Bay is closed for coral reef rehabilitation from 1st June 2018 indefinitely. Customer will still pass by Maya Bay from the boat, but customer is not allowed to actually go to the shore.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Based on this, no refunds can be given.
- Upgrade to First Class or Premium Class cannot be purchased from onboard the boat. Upgrade must be purchased prior boarding boat at pier (subject to availability) OR choosing to book directly.
- Payment of National Park Fee during tour is required from passengers in Standard Class and First Class during tour (400-baht Adt / 200-baht Chd).
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether you may dock at the Pier at Phi Phi Don or take a long tail boat to the island.
- If your transfers require any additional charge, you must pay an additional surcharge directly to the driver.
- The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather.
- Some parts of our tour programs are NOT SUITABLE for pregnant ladies, seniors and people who have health problems.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch (SHA Plus)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch (SHA Plus)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch (SHA Plus)
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi) Tours & TicketsKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Tours & TicketsAo Phang Nga National Park Tours & TicketsPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market) Tours & TicketsPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep) Tours & TicketsBangla Road (Patong) Tours & TicketsNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach) Tours & TicketsUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka) Tours & TicketsPatong Beach Tours & TicketsPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga) Tours & TicketsSiam Niramit Phuket Tours & TicketsPhuket Bird Park Tours & TicketsPhuket Old Town Tours & TicketsA-Maze Garden Tours & TicketsKata Beach Tours & TicketsChalong Bay Tours & TicketsFreedom Beach Tours & TicketsTrickeye Museum Tours & TicketsSplash Jungle Water Park Tours & TicketsWat Chalong Tours & Tickets