7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a full-day tour to James Bond Island and other highlights of Phang Nga Bay to experience this gorgeous landscape of limestone karst islands and turquoise coves. Explore scenic spots around James Bond Island (Khao Ping Khan), go kayaking through mangrove forest and sea caves, have lunch at a Muslim fishing village, and visit Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple).
- Hear live commentary from the guide
- Visit top destinations in Phang Nga Bay
- Use of kayak gear included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round-trip transfer (Kata, Karon, Patong Beach area only)
Professional Tour Guide
Sea Canoe equipment
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Any late from your side may be re-allocated to a later time if available, otherwise this will be auto canceled with charge 100%.
- Driver could be late by 15-30 Minutes due to traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Do show either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity to our guide.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Child height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants, pregnant women or people who have congenital disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, heart disease and high-blood pressure and experiencing back problems are advised against the activity.
- Customer are encourage to bring their own sun protection, swimwear necessity, camera, plastic bag & sandals
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach
- You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Phuket James Bond Island Adventure Tour by Longtail Boat with Lunch & Sea Canoe?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Phuket James Bond Island Adventure Tour by Longtail Boat with Lunch & Sea Canoe?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Phuket James Bond Island Adventure Tour by Longtail Boat with Lunch & Sea Canoe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Phuket James Bond Island Adventure Tour by Longtail Boat with Lunch & Sea Canoe?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There was another tour company that left from a marina near Phuket town by speedboad so I would really recommend that instead." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeWater ToursUnderground Tours Walking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPhuketBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHiking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastUnderground Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiHiking - Ko Yao YaiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiUnderground Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonHiking - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonUnderground Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Kata BeachPhuket Bird ParkPhuket FantaSeaA-Maze GardenChalong BayKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Maya Bay (Maya Beach)Nai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Splash Jungle Water ParkKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Phuket Old TownUpside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Racha Island (Raya Island)Wat ChalongPhuket Botanic GardenPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Patong Boxing StadiumTrickeye MuseumBangla Road (Patong)