- Travel from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi Don in the Phi Phi Islands by speedboat
- Take it easy with pickup direct from your hotel or the airport
- Choose between two convenient departures: morning and afternoon
- Land in the heart of the action, on Laem Tong Bay
Departure & Return
Meet at Phi Phi Logistic & Tour office at Ao Po Grand Marina in Phuket at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at the beach in front of Holiday Inn Resort at Laem Tong Beach on Phi Phi Island from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you arrive by flight, please calculate at least 2 hours between arrival at the airport and the departure time of the boat.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff