Departure & Return
Meeting Point: Phuket Airport:- Domestic- Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 1) International: Exit Gate at paging area (Gate 3 & 4)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please call us on your own should you face any challenges. If last minute booking (less than 6 hours, please call hot line no.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 or 2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Please look at the exit gate area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Exit Gate 3 or 4 at International Arrival / Gate no 1 at Domestic Arrival.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Phuket
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff