8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Far out in the Andaman Sea, the white sand Similan Islands offer untouched coral and rich marine life: the perfect snorkeling location. Experience them with a guide on this door-to-door small-group tour. Snorkel at Koh Payu and Koh Bangu; have lunch on the beach at Koh Meang; and opt to hike to the viewpoint on Koh Similan. Your package includes snorkeling gear and lifejackets.
- Snorkel the Similan Islands with a guide
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 15
- Savor an authentic Thai lunch on the beach of Koh Meang
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
National park admission fees
Hotel pick up & drop off
Snorkeling equipment and life jacket
Lunch and fruits
Professional English-speaking guide
Basic accident insurance
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area) An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingbangkok.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Similan Islands Full-Day Tour from Phuket with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Similan Islands Full-Day Tour from Phuket with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Similan Islands Full-Day Tour from Phuket with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Similan Islands Full-Day Tour from Phuket with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Similan Islands Full-Day Tour from Phuket with Lunch
5 hours 15 minutes