Don’t worry—here are some similar options
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
In just a day, you can learn a lot about Costa Rica’s hospitable culture and famous natural attractions on this day trip to Casona Rio Fortuna from the Guanacaste area. Tour the traditional country estate with a guide to learn about local life in the La Fortuna area—including a chance to make your own tortillas—and then relax in natural thermal hot springs in the rain forest.
- Casona Rio Fortuna guided tour from Guanacaste
- See Arenal Volcano and learn about local life there
- Get to the rain forest from the beach and back in a day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste area included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual; shorts, t-shirts, and tennis shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum of 4 passengers is required for the tour to run and it is subject to availabity ; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arenal Wonders from Guanacaste?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Arenal Wonders from Guanacaste?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arenal Wonders from Guanacaste?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arenal Wonders from Guanacaste?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLiberiaPlaya FlamingoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestEco Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWalking Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoEco Tours - TamarindoWalking Tours - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaEco Tours - Playa HermosaWalking Tours - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory