1 day 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Tamales in green sauce, cold salads of local vegetables.
It is a preparation of corn wrapped in leaves with different local vegetables, served in green tomato sauce with guava leaves
It is a mixture of corn with coconut, and pineapple and guava fruits served with honey.
Departure & Return
Provincia de Guanacaste, Matapalo, Costa Rica
of the Church 500 meters south. The communal Salon in 2000
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is suitable for children over 7 years old
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Happy Day Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePlaya FlamingoCooking Classes - Guanacaste and NorthwestCooking Classes - TamarindoCooking Classes - Playa HermosaCategory