1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Walking Sticks are avaible without charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
6/1/2021 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring towels, OFF, changing cloth, optional shoes, swimsuit.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainforest Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hiking Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria (hotel pickup) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hiking Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria (hotel pickup) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hiking Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria (hotel pickup) ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hiking Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria (hotel pickup) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hiking Land of Senses Tour by Sensoria (hotel pickup)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPlaya FlamingoHiking - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestWalking Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestPhotography Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestHiking - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoWalking Tours - TamarindoPhotography Tours - TamarindoHiking - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaWalking Tours - Playa HermosaPhotography Tours - Playa HermosaCategory