9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get more out of your visit to Tenorio National Park by hiking with a guide, who will tell you about the birds, animals, and plants you see. The two-hour hike is moderately challenging so is ideal for active travelers. Cool off with a swim in the Rio Celeste and enjoy beautiful waterfall views. Take a tour of a wildlife sanctuary where you’ll have lunch and see sloths and frogs.
- This private tour is customizable to suit your needs
- Lunch at the sanctuary and organic farm is included
- Travel in comfort in an air conditioned vehicle
- A great way to get some exercise while seeing the sights
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from every hotel around playa flamingo area.
Westin playa Conchal.
W Costa Rica
Playa Flamingo hotels
Playa de el coco
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ATV Beach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSafaris - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoSafaris - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaSafaris - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory