7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste for adventure on this one-day tour that includes some of Costa Rica's top natural attractions. Ride horses over mountain passes and across open plains, and take in iconic views of Guanacaste's Pacific coastline and the Rincón de la Vieja Volcano. Then soar high above the rainforest canopy on a thrilling zipline tour that includes ten cables and waterfall views. After a day of excitement relax with a soak in natural hot springs before returning to your hotel.
- Whole day canopy adventure
- Zipline through tree tops
- Ride horses over mountains and plains
- Relax in a natural hot spring
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks ( not available)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from hotel or location at:
Potrero Beach Area: Catalinas, Private Rental house
flamingo Beach area: Flamingo marina Resort, Flamingo Beach Hotel, Private rental House
JW Marriott Guanacaste
Tamarindo Beach Area
Dates: Every day
Return point: Drop-off to the same departure point location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We recommend you to bring the following: swimming suit, hiking shoes, sandals, change of clothing, binoculars, camera, sun block, money.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Adventure: Natural Hot Spring with Mud Horseback Riding and Canopy Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeExtremeThermal Spas & Hot SpringsZipliningWalking & Biking ToursSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindoHorseback Riding - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Guanacaste and NorthwestZiplining - Guanacaste and NorthwestHorseback Riding - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoThermal Spas & Hot Springs - TamarindoZiplining - TamarindoHorseback Riding - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Playa HermosaZiplining - Playa HermosaCategory