- 5-hour PADI Discover Scuba course and scuba diving experience from Tamarindo
- Learn the basics of scuba diving and see if a PADI certification is right for you
- Have all the fun of scuba diving without the time and expense of a certification course
- Dive up to 36 feet below the surface of the ocean
- Swim alongside tropical fish, sea horses, giant manta rays, and more
- Instructor on board the entire time
- Ideal for first-time scuba divers, both families and adventurous travelers alike
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At 7:30 a.m., board a diving boat and head out to Las Catalinas Islands, known for their populations of tropical fish, eels, sea horses, giant manta rays, and more. Dive down to a maximum depth of 36 feet (12 meters), with an instructor on board the whole time.
At the end of your dive, return to shore, enjoying the clear view of the Guanacaste coastline along the way.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not available for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scuba Dive Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by PADI Discover Scuba Diving Tamarindo.