7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap the glittering Pacific waters of Playa Flamingo for the wild waters of the Tempisque River on this half-day tour of the Palo Verde National Park. Hop on-board a riverboat for a 2-hour cruise through the scenic wetlands and sprawling dry forests of Palo Verde. Along the way, keep a lookout for native wildlife, from crocodiles and iguanas lazing on the riverbanks, to monkeys and colorful birds flitting through the treetops.
- 5-hour tour of Palo Verde National Park from Playa Flamingo
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise along the Tempisque River
- Spot crocodiles, iguanas and monkeys in their natural environment
- Great value tour includes lunch and hotel pick-up
- Perfect for wildlife lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (Typical food)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.any other private home from the area of Tamarindo/flamingo Beach
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Palo verde Boat Tour from Playa Flamingo
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestAudio Guides - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestEco Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoAudio Guides - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoEco Tours - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaAudio Guides - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaEco Tours - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory