6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore more of the Costa Rican coastline than you could alone on this all-inclusive sunset cruise, complete with open bar and complimentary lunch. Admire the ocean from above and below, with time to snorkel among sea turtles, dolphins, and manta rays in a hidden bay away from large tour groups. Alternatively, take the opportunity to paddle board, swim, or kayak before sailing back to land while the sun sets.
- Marvel at the sunset while cruising off the coast of Costa Rica
- Take advantage of all-inclusive perks, such as lunch and an open bar
- Effortlessly combine relaxation and soft adventure activities during this cruise
- Stress-free, air-conditioned hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beverages (water, juice, beer, wine, cocktails)
Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
Snorkel gear and guide
Food and Fruits
Gratuities / Tips (Suggested 10 - 20%)
Additional food, drinks & accommodation
Medical & Travel Insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO & Hotels.
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Papagayo Peninsula, Playas Del Coco and Playa Hermosa pickups have an additional fee of $20 per person each way due to distance (payable in cash at the time of the activity)
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Grande Shuttle & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Or Morning Sailing Experience (Cocktails, Food, Snorkel, Kayaks)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Or Morning Sailing Experience (Cocktails, Food, Snorkel, Kayaks)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Or Morning Sailing Experience (Cocktails, Food, Snorkel, Kayaks)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Or Morning Sailing Experience (Cocktails, Food, Snorkel, Kayaks)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Or Morning Sailing Experience (Cocktails, Food, Snorkel, Kayaks)
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingSailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoStand Up Paddleboarding - Guanacaste and NorthwestKayaking - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestStand Up Paddleboarding - TamarindoKayaking - TamarindoSailing - TamarindoSnorkeling - TamarindoStand Up Paddleboarding - Playa HermosaKayaking - Playa HermosaSailing - Playa HermosaSnorkeling - Playa HermosaCategory