3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Costa Rica’s striking coastal scenery and wealth of wildlife from the water’s edge: this private, half-day boat tour makes exploring simple. Meet your guide directly at your local hotel, head to Flamingo Beach, and hop aboard your vessel. You’ll cruise out to Isla Plata; will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel; can look out for dolphins, rays, tropical fish, and more sea life; and otherwise soak up the idyllic setting.
- This private trip offers the most intimate, flexible way to explore
- Enjoy a new perspective on Flamingo Beach when you travel by boat
- Swim, snorkel, spot wildlife, and relax in the tranquil ambiance
- Round-trip transit from your hotel makes logistics seamless
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
any other rental home at the area of tamarindo or flamingo beach
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
11/9/2018 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamingo Beach Snorkeling Boat Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamingo Beach Snorkeling Boat Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Flamingo Beach Snorkeling Boat Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flamingo Beach Snorkeling Boat Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Flamingo Beach Snorkeling Boat Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindoSnorkeling - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - TamarindoSnorkeling - Playa HermosaCategory