- Catch a view of the Costa Rican sunset from the water
- Snacks and open bar with beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks are included
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, and water shoes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transporation to and from any hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Groups Travel Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste.