2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
TOUR INCLUDES: • Surf Guide / Coach • Round trip boat transportation from/to hotel • Water Bottles & Gatorade • Fruits • Boards and rash guards
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Playas del Coco
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GoSouth Adventures Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf Lessons in Guanacaste?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf Lessons in Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surf Lessons in Guanacaste?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf Lessons in Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Surf Lessons in Guanacaste
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSports Lessons Ports of Call ToursSurfing Lessons Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoShore Excursions - Guanacaste and NorthwestSports Lessons - Guanacaste and NorthwestPorts of Call Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSurfing Lessons - Guanacaste and NorthwestShore Excursions - TamarindoSports Lessons - TamarindoPorts of Call Tours - TamarindoSurfing Lessons - TamarindoShore Excursions - Playa HermosaSports Lessons - Playa HermosaPorts of Call Tours - Playa HermosaSurfing Lessons - Playa HermosaCategory