6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Cena típica de Costa Rica el Casado
Arroz, Frijoles, Ensalada, Plátano maduro, tortilla, carne o pescado o cerdo o pollo... Picadillo, puré de papas. Usted elige. Refresco Natural.
Una linterna, poncho cuando esta lloviendo, Machete, Botas de hule.
All Fees and Taxes
Propinas, Bebidas alcohólicas (Permitidas), Detenerse en la ciudad.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Edwin Aleman Mendoza
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sloths and Frogs Rain Forest Night Tour. Privated ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sloths and Frogs Rain Forest Night Tour. Privated ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sloths and Frogs Rain Forest Night Tour. Privated ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sloths and Frogs Rain Forest Night Tour. Privated ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePlaya FlamingoCooking Classes - Guanacaste and NorthwestCooking Classes - TamarindoCooking Classes - Playa HermosaCategory