- Full-day excursion from the Guanacaste coast to the foothills with 4 distinct stops for adventures
- Climb and rappel down large rock faces in the rain forest
- Battle white water as you tube down the Rio Negro
- Ride a horse through the forest en route to a volcanic hot spring
- Kid-friendly tour ideal for families and active travelers
- Typical Costa Rican lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick up from the following places:
• Ocotal Beach
• Coco Beach
• Playa Hermosa Beach: Hermosa height, Condovac, Villa sol etc..
• Andaz Papagayo
• Riu Guanacaste/ Palace Hotel
• Mangroove Resort
• Secret Papagayo
Return point: Original departure point
What To Expect
Upon arrival, attend a safety briefing and begin your adventure with a heart-pumping canopy tour in a tropical rainforest. Scale and rappel down large rock faces, scamper across a ferrate wall, and free fall on a Tarzan swing with the help of guides and premium safety equipment.
Then, hop into a personal tube to float down the Rio Negro for 90 minutes, watching out for birds, monkeys, and reptiles in their natural habitats as you go.
Relax and refuel with a typical Costa Rican lunch before mounting a horse for a ride through a tropical dry forest en route to a hot spring. Watch the afternoon light illuminate the volcano against the savanna all the way to the hot spring, where a mud wrap awaits you.
Transfer back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of two guests is required per booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tubing at Canyon River, Canopy and Hot Spring Combo Tour From Playa Hermosa.