- Snorkel and sunset cruise from Playa Hermosa
- Ride out on the ocean on a premium catamaran, stopping to snorkel alongside dolphins, turtles, and more
- Catch sight of wildlife from onboard the deck
- Take in panoramic views of the sunset and the coastline
- Open bar and a light meal included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not recommended for person with disability that would preclude them from boarding catamaran via smaller skiff that could be rocking and unstable when standing.
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Guanacaste Snorkel and Sunset Cruise.
- "Definitely recommend for couples, friends and families ( not ideal for small children ) as much indulgence in drink and boat can be limited in space." See review