Explore our promoted experiences
- Jungle ATV tour from Guanacaste region
- Ride past waterfalls, rivers, and more on a guided exploration of the jungle
- Get off the beaten path to explore wild areas inaccessible by car
- Learn about native flora and fauna as you go
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be age 16+ with valid Driver's License to drive ATV
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are no waterfalls to see since there hasn’t been rain so ask ahead of time." See review