Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Gulf of Papagayo private fishing charter
- Sail past Santa Rosa National Park and the Murcielagos Islands
- Practice trolling, casting, fly fishing, and more with provided equipment
- Private tour for your group of up to eight people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick people up near at any plase on the list.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of bout trip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Fishing license required $15 each person.
- Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half or Full-Day Fishing Trip On Papagayo Gulf.